Scotty and John are joined by some of the guys from JetBrains, the creators of AppCode to hear why we should consider using it over Xcode. To ensure it stays balanced we have some AppCode users on as well to find out what they really think.
And if that isn’t enough for you we are joined by Simon Wolf for another edition of the avTag Diaries.
- Scotty from iDeveloper TV, Twitter: @macdevnet
- John Fox from Memory Miner, Twitter: @djembe
- Anton Makeev from Jetbrains, Twitter: @amakeev
- Hadi Hariri from Jetbrains, Twitter: @hhariri, Blog: Hadi Hariri’s Blog
- Alexander Babaev from DevPocket, Twitter: @bealex
- Sven Günther from it-agile GmbH, Twitter: @iNevs
- Graham Lee, Twitter: @decboffin, Blog: Secure Mac Programming
- Simon Wolf from Otter Software, Twitter: @sgaw
Please follow our guests on twitter and show them some developer love.
Audio can be downloaded here
Many thanks to our show sponsors who help cover the costs of running the show.