Listen to the Episode:
In this weeks show we (Scotty & John) discuss:
- The problems John had getting a build of Findery ready for iOS 8 and how Google saved the day.
- The pros and cons of having a dedicated build machine
- The issue of bloated view controllers inspired by a chapter in a new book "Step By Step iOS Development"
- Keeping tech publishing viable
- How that time between major releases can feel like being in the wilderness.
- Documentation : is it still relevant?
- Why neither Scotty or John will have a shiny new iPhone this Friday